Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Radio Cures All

In about a week or so I'm starting my own radio show.  I'm trying to come up with a good name for the show, so here I will brainstorm some names:

Ludvig Von Awesome's Soundwave Trap
The Ghost of Indie's Past
The Pretentious Douchebag Top 10
Dude!
Chuck Woolery's Revenge
Keys To The Shitty
I'd Rather Be On The Radio Show
Fuck You Kanye
Wait For It...
Rock And Roll Died In The Flood
Friendly Fire
I Failed Math Rock
Quit Picking That!
Fingernails On The Shockboard
Triangle Choke
Whatever
Music Is Neato!
The Machinery of Malaise
You're The One I Hate
Musical Muscle
The Boring Show
Your Mom Is Listening
I Apologize I'm On The Air
Sticky Keys, Mysterious Spill
Censorfuckingship
How Is Uncle Ron Doing?
Two Car Garage Rock
The Flying Ninja
Broken Curfew Won't Hurt You
Crayon Colors For Geniuses
Malevolent Elephants
I Love My Cats And Emo
Waldorf And Statler Say Something Nice
Intercooled Turbo Sludge

I'm not sure if your suggestions will reach me on time, but it's OK.  I'll think of something.

No comments: